- Whovians: Hello, old friend, and here we are, you and us, on the last page. By the time you read these words, your time as the Doctor will be done. So know that we understand and are supportive of your decision. And above all else, know that we will love you, always.
- Sometimes we do worry about you, though. We think once your gone, you won't be coming back to Doctor Who for a while and that you might be sad, which you should never be.
- Don't be sad, Matthew.
- And do one more thing for us. There's whole fandom waiting in anticipation for our next Doctor. They're going to wait a long while, so they're going to need a lot of hope.
- Go to them.
- Tell them that if they're patient, the days are coming that they'll never forget. Tell them they're going to see new planets and run from aliens. They'll fall in love with a man that choose to carry on the legacy of being the Doctor. Tell them they'll give hope to other fandoms and bring a whole new generation into the family that is Doctor Who.
- Tell them this is the journey of the Eleventh Doctor. And this is how it ends.
it’s getting hot in here
so take off all your clothes
hate nudes on my dash
shit my mom was behind me
TUMBLR: AFTER DARK
so fucking ina-propro.
I-I’m sorry I thought I deleted this a long time ago
Guys, it’s her body. So fucking sick of spud-shaming.